Fountain of Youth Tea
A blend designed with herbal components that are extremely high in antioxidants. Oxidative damage is thought to be a major culprit that promotes aging, DNA damage and as such this tea is designed to provide a high dose of antioxidants to help fight oxidative damage.
• Contains many powerful antioxidants to help fight oxidative damage
• Helps reduce free radical damage
• Contains Polyphenols “Superfoods”
Natural Health Blends
For Men & Women
DNA Tea product lines is the flavor of health, scientifically formulated with pure herbs shown in clinical trials to help promote well being while being completely free of chemicals, additives, preservatives and flavoring.
Women’s 45+ Hormonal Balance Tea
Hormonal imbalance in women can lead to several issues such as hair loss, weight gain and even cancer. Our hormonal health tea is specifically designed for women to help them support their hormonal health.
• Helps support hormone balance
• Designed specifically to support the health of women
• Helps support levels of several hormones in healthy range
• Supports regulation of estrogen
Metabolism plus tea – caffeinated
Metabolism refers to all the chemical reactions which are responsible for maintaining the living state of the cells in our body. These include reactions that break down complex molecules to generate energy along with reactions that use energy to generate complex molecules required in our bodies. Metabolic dysregulation can lead to a host of diseases along with obesity and an overall loss in quality of life.
• Helps promote a faster metabolism
• Increases energy and supports cardiovascular health
• Supports blood sugar in a healthy range
• Helps promote increased energy expenditure
• Aids in weight loss goals
Vitality hair & skin tea – caffeinated
Clinical trials of the herbal components in our blend has confirmed their activity in contributing towards supporting healthy hair and skin by impacting several processes that are involved in hair and skin growth along with repair.
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) produced in hair follicles leads to hair loss. Ingredients in our blend have been shown to suppress DHT production.
• Supports healthy hair and skin
• Promotes hair growth and skin repair
• Helps detoxify the skin and hair
• Fights aging
Endurance tea – non-caffeinated
This tea is designed to help support your daily health needs, improve your endurance to carry on with your day to day tasks.
• Increases energy
• Has anti-inflamatory benefits
• Reduces energy dips
• Helps with insulin and blood sugar regulation
Passion Libido Tea
Powerful aphrodisiac blend of rare herbs which have been clinically and scientifically proven to relax body and mind, modulate hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal pathways to mitigate stress, increase microcirculation and increase arousal and libido of both men and women. Herbal components in our blends have been shown to reduce stress and induce calmness, thereby contributing to the overall sexual well being.
• Support overall sexual well-being
• Natural aphrodisiac and relaxant
• Increase calmness and reduce stress
• Helps channel your sexual energy
Moringa Mint Tea - Organic
Our Moringa Mint Tea is designed to provide your body with high amounts of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds to help balance the physiology of the whole body.
• Rich in anti-oxidants
• Helps support hormonal balance
• Helps support blood sugar regulation
• Helps remove toxins from liver
Ayurvedic Blends –
Targeting Doshas for the Yoga Market
Thousands of years before modern medicine provided scientific evidence for the mind-body connection, the sages of India developed Ayurveda, which continues to be one of the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life:
(Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge)
It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential. The basis for Ayurveda is doshas. The doshas are biological energies found throughout the human body and mind. They govern all physical and mental processes and provide every living being with an individual blueprint for health and fulfillment. In Ayurvedic medicine, an imbalance of doshas is seen as the cause for sickness.
We are offering three tea blends to specifically balance the three doshas in your body:
Vata corresponds to bodily functions associated with motion, including blood circulation, breathing, blinking, and your heartbeat.
• Calms the mind and body
• Helps coordinate bodily functions associated with motion.
• Promotes blood circulation
• Helps reduce stress
Kapha governs the structure of the body. It is the principle that holds the cells together and forms the muscle, fat, bone, and fibrous tissues. The primary function of Kapha is protection.
• Increases vitality and balance
• Helps protects cells from oxidation
• Promotes well-being of the mind-body connection
Pitta governs all the heat, metabolism and transformation in our body. It controls how we digest foods and how we metabolise our sensory perceptions.
• Helps cool the body
• Helps balance energy
• Reduces irritability and discomfort
• Calms the mind
• Promotes Liver health and detoxification enzymes
• Nutrient rich –body needs
• Supports blood pressure and cholesterol
• Impacts metabolism and eliminates toxins
• Reduces water retention
• Rich in antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
• Removes toxins from the body
• Supports Liver, Kidneys and all vital organs
• Stimulates bile production and blood circulation
• Supports adrenal function and gastrointestinal health
• Has anti-inflammatory properties
• Laxative free (Unlike other Detox teas)
• Protects against free radicals and DNA damage
• Increased antioxidants in the blood
• Detoxification effect on liver, kidney, heart
• Kills bacteria, viruses and parasites
Detox teas are a huge global trend but unfortunately most of the detox teas are laced with chemicals, laxatives or Senna leaves (a potent laxative) which all have been shown to induce adverse effects. Our detox teas have been carefully crafted using a mix of traditional herbal wisdom from ayurvedic medicine along with modern scientific data to offer potent, chemical free, natural yet great tasting detox blends. People equate detox teas with laxatives however true detoxification of our body is dependent on our liver health as our liver has enzymes which play a role in removing toxins from the body. In contrast to laxative teas, we are offering detox teas designed to help support the health of liver, kidneys and other vital organs which are true detoxification sites in our body.
As such detoxification is not an overnight process but rather should be thought upon as a regular addition to your lifestyle.
Detox (Caffeine Free)
We are offering a caffeine free detox tea, rich in antioxidants, designed to help detox the entire body and can be consumed regularly for health support.
The herbal components in our detox blend have been shown in both clinical and preclinical studies to exert a potent detoxification effect on liver, kidney and colon as well as support vital organs such as brain and the heart.
For the Chai lovers, we have launched a health focussed detoxification blend which tastes like chai but works wonders on your body.
Immunity Support Teas
Immune response is what protects our body against infections and a weakened immune response can make us susceptible to infections. At the same time overly activated immune response leads to inflammation which is now being regarded as the root cause of most of the chronic diseases (cardiovascular problems, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, crohn’s and other autoimmune conditions). As such a balanced immune system is needed for optimal health. Using knowledge from traditional herbal medicine along with modern clinical data, we have developed scientifically formulated blends to help support and balance the immune system. These teas help with symptoms of auto-immune conditions including, crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, asthma, cardiovascular problems and diabetes
Cold & Flu Rescue Tea
Immunity Boost Tea
The tea is designed to help support your health for the cold/flu season.
• Support overall health during coughs and respiratory infections
• Helps alleviate discomfort associated with respiratory disorders
• Anti-inflammatory to relieve sore throat
• Helps support immune system
These teas help with symptoms of auto-immune conditions including, crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, asthma, cardiovascular problems and diabetes.
• Helps support immune system which helps fight infections
• Anti-inflammatory effects
• Potent immune booster
• Helps to balance immune regulation and response
Energy Plus Teas
Despite having high amounts of caffeine, coffee is not well tolerated by everyone and there are several adverse reactions experienced by coffee drinkers. We have developed our unique blends which have richness and bold flavor of coffee, with energy boosting effects of caffeine without the side effects.
Energy Booster Tea
Energy Balance Tea
This tea is designed to offer a dose of caffeine (yerba mate, guayusa) while offering the dark rich flavor of coffee (carob and chicory root) without a lot of adverse effects experienced by a lot of people when drinking coffee.
• Helps physical and mental stamina
• Helps reduce fatigue and weakness
• Rich in antioxidants
• Contains caffeine but lacks bitterness
• No adverse effects as seen with coffee
Tea blend designed to give you an energy boost while having a calming effect.
Yerba mate contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, niacin (B3), B5 and B complex.
• Helps support cortisol pathways which help in stress elimination
• Has a calming effect
• Supports blood pressure in a healthy range
Stress and Anxiety Relief Teas
When stress hits, the whole body and mind are affected. The stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline flood the bloodstream, causing symptoms such as: rapid heartbeat, difficulty concentrating, insomnia, digestive problems, and irritability. Though the surge of cortisol and adrenaline is a normal response to threat, far too many people in this fast paced world live with chronic stress that interferes with sleep and contributes to a variety of health issues such as hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
Mind Focus Tea
Calm Relaxation Tea
Good Night Tea
This tea is designed to help you with your cognition, improve your ability to concentrate while at the same time having a calming and a de-stressing effect.
• Helps with focus
• Helps you Destress and lessen irritability
• Relaxes the mind
• Helps prevent insomnia
A calming blends of herbs and flowers designed to relax your body and mind.
• Helps relax the mind
• Helps combat the stressful effects of withdrawal, life crisis and panic
• Calming/relaxation effect
• Helps prevent insomnia
A floral blend of herbs designed to help you have a good night sleep.
• Helps support a good night sleep
• Herbal constituents have been used to deal with sleep disturbances
• Helps manage anxiety and mild sleep irregularities
• Helps support levels of relaxation inducing neurotransmitters
There has been a steady rise in digestive issues, irritable bowel disease which is largely due to our eating habits, the quality of food we consume along with the various additives our foods are laced with. Our tea blends are designed to help aid with digestive problems: they help adsorb gases, reduce stress, help blood flow to the digestive system and eliminate various pollutants. We have deciphered knowledge from traditional Asian and Middle Easter cultures along with modern scientific literature to develop our tea blends to help support digestive health.
Troubled Tummy Tea
A soothing refreshing blend designed to support relaxation and digestion.
• Helps increase calmness, and reduce stress and anxiety
• Designed with herbal ingredients shown to reduce cramping and spastic pain in the bowels and also relieves excessive gas and bloating
Moroccan Mint Tea
This is a traditional Moroccan tea which people drink regularly in Morocco and helps their body withstand the heat and aid with digestion.
• Helps to make the body feel cooler while raising defenses against heat
• Has powerful antioxidants
• Helps relieve upset stomach and heartburn
• Acts as a breath freshener
Digestive Aid Tea
A spicy and minty tea with hints of lemon is designed using a classic Ayurvedic recipe to help with digestion.
• Helps in proper metabolism and absorption
• Helps support break down of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
• Has anti-inflammatory properties
• Helps support gastrointestinal health